Thermo Bulb Links can be used in any area where a thermal self-triggering mechanism is required in the event of a fire.
JOB Thermo Bulb® Links (U.S. Patent No. 5,927,890 and other international patents) can be used in virtually any area where a thermally activated self-triggering mechanism is required in the event of a fire. The Thermo Bulb Links are used, for example, in:
- kitchen extractor hoods, fire dampers, smoke vents, ventilation ducts,
- to activate water, foam, dry powder, CO2, or other gaseous fire extinguishing devices,
- to trigger devices for opening or closing windows, doors, roof hatches, hatches, machine- and belt stops,
- the triggering of special alarm or evacuation devices.
No preload for operation
Constant activation temperature over the entire service life
Constant operating temperature
No cold forming
Standard Response Link
JOB has combined the successful JOB THERMO BULB G5 used in Standard Response Sprinklers with a strong and innovative link design to meet the latest requirements for Standard Response Link technology and its applications.
- RTI 105 (ms)1/2
- Temperature range: 57°C (135°F) to 260°C (500°F) in 10 different temperature levels
- Activated without preload – no preload required
- Continuous load max. 25kg
- Load safety factor 6
- Environmentally friendly
- UL33 approval
Quick Response Link
We have combined the JOB THERMO BULB F2.5, used in ESFR type sprinklers, with an innovative link design. This means we meet the latest requirements for Quick Response Link technology and its applications.